5.16.2004

Hmm, so a new post...

I think for some reason 5 minutes of boredom is like an eternity of hell to me for some reason. I don't get it. Friday I went and saw Troy, Saturday was Dathan's party, Sunday I spent most of the day with Jason....I wasn't bored during any of that stuff...but I get home and of course there's nothing to do, nobody around...and it seems like being bored for a little while completely detracts from all the fun stuff. Makes me think I'm going to go insane...

So speaking of all the non-boring stuff I've done since being home:

Troy was ok..not exceptional, but not terrible. The fight scene between Achilles and was really cool I thought...

I had fun at Dathan's graduation party; played some pool (yay for incredibly lucky shots!), went swimming, etc etc. (sorry we left early :( )

Spending all day Sunday just with Jason was nice :) Even though it had only been like 2 days since we moved out of the dorms, we missed each other and it was nice to be able to just lie in bed together for a bit (even though his dogs went crazy for like 20 minutes over some other dog that got in the yard). Plus we had lunch with his parents which was fun too cuz they're cool :)

Yeah, so anyway, I got home and then went and saw my grandparents for a bit...that was ok, but then got back home and was incredibly bored. Still, incredibly bored. I kinda feel bad for all you people who read this, it seems like when I'm bored is the second most used reason that I post (#1 is when I'm upset, but not much of that lately :D ) And of course, it's mostly nonsense...what else would you expect from me?

Hmm, so didn't get too much sleep last night, and I'm pretty tired. Think I'll trade the boredom for some unconciousness...yay for sleep =-)

No comments: