5.12.2004

So it just kind of dawned on me today...that it's been an entire (school) year that I've spent here. It passed so quickly it seems. So many memories, many already forgotten, some that should be, some that will never be. I was also thinking how petty every argument seems after everything that's happened the past few days.

"Every now and then when the world steps in
Stealin' all our time away
It soon takes so much, we forget to touch
That's when I know it's time for me to say...

Take my hand let's walk through love's door
And be free from the world once more
Here's my arms, we can hide today
And love the world away

Once again we'll be where our hearts are free
And the time is ours to share
Love will always stay just a touch away
Come with me all the magic's waiting there

Take my hand let's walk through love's door
And be free from the world once more
Here's my heart, we can hide today
And love the world away"

Yeah, it was random. But it kinda threw itself in.

So I might be getting some "volunteer work" i.e. trade myself for medical branch connections this summer at the Texas Heart Institute. Potentially fuckin' awesome. Even if I'd just be colonizing petri dishes...gotta start somewhere, no? And the Dr. I'd be working under does have like 2 floors of the damn building dedicated to her research. I'd say that makes her pretty fuckin' important. Damn, such awesome potential. *excited* Supposed to meet with her late next week, hope I find out soon after that! :) yaay

*sparkle**sparkle*

No comments: