5.30.2004

This weekend has been fun :) at least after 3pm Saturday.

So after I got off work I got to go to Katy to go see Jason, which was great, I missed him so much. Much food and fun to be had :) Saw Amityville (is that how you spell it?) Horror, scariness... ::shudder::
1) I would NOT buy a house somebody died in
2) If somehow I did, I would fucking leave after creepy scary thing #1.

Saw Shrek2, it was good, better even than the 1st one I think. All I can say is "We're up the chocolate creek without a popsicle stick, boss" and my cat is SO getting boots.

Also saw The Life of David Gale, which I'd actually never heard of til Jason told me about it. Wasn't released in theatres, but very good movie. Wicked ending.

So Katy Mills mall is apparently the "cool" place to be... I got a hat...AND...it doesn't look retarded on me. At least I don't think so. Hmm not really anything interesting, one of those posts where everyone pretends to read it and then clicks the little X in the corner 1/4 of the way thru. If you made it this far, mad props to you.

So everybody seems to have really serious blogs lately...I really haven't been in the mood to be serious. Fuckin school starts Tuesday and I don't feel like doing anything ever again. I don't think it's even laziness... I think it's just lack of fucking caring. The things I care about, I deal with, I'm around, etc. But I don't want to deal with the things that I don't give a fuck about. It seems the more I feel love, the more capable I am of feeling hate. Which I really don't see as a good thing. I'm not a person who hates naturally. But it seems that the more open I'm becoming to experiencing love, the more hate I feel as well. Not toward the things that bring love, but still...just something I think about I guess.

No comments: