5.14.2004

So I was looking at people's profiles, and I came across a few that were; in a few different ways...quite disturbing.

Quote from Jason's profile:

"Dont let anybody make you think, that God chose America as his divine messeanic force to be, a sort of policeman of the whole world, God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems that I can hear God saying to America your too arrogant, if you dont change your ways I will rise up and break the backbone of your power, and I'll place it in the hands of a nation that doesn't even know my name, bestill and know that I'm God, men will beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks, nations will not rise up against nations, neither shall they study war any more, and I dont know about you I ain't gonna study war no more"

~Martin Luther King Jr.

Adam's Profile:

Think of someone of "average" intelligence. Then think half the world is dumber than that.

~~~~~~~~~~
In light of everything I see, everything I hear, and everything I don't, I think that humanity is definetly, DEFINETLY in for some trouble. Seen the "End of the world" cartoon? Yeah, seems funny, only more true every day. War may be inevitable, but then again, how smart is it to poison the world you live in to rid yourself of something you don't want to deal with? I dunno, I'm not very educated on what's going on outside right now, but it seems the choices being made are downright stupid. No, I don't have alternative solutions, so I guess I'm just as bad as the people making the choices, but it seems so wrong...so wrong.

No comments: