5.02.2004

So here's the latest list of things that I hate:

1) Cal 3
2) Chem
3) 4 finals in 3 days
4) Being broke
5) Parents that don't understand
6) Wanting something you can't afford (see 4)
7) The pain in your back that comes from bad posture
8) People who overstay their welcome
9) Distractions when you're trying really hard to get something done (yeah, I know, I'M a distraction to people too...)
10) People who are your friend til you step out of the room


BUT, things I love (appreciated more because of the above list):
1) Friends who will talk to you whenever you need it
2) Friends in general
3) Walking around campus at 1 am
4) Watching the sky (ie, the clouds, the stars, the rain...whatever it's all good to me)
5) Running through the rain
6) Late night food runs
7) Inside jokes that people have long forgotten
8) Soda in glass bottles
9) Getting through 4 finals in 3 days (yet to come...we shall see :P)
10) Everyone who told me 'it's ok' or 'it will be ok'. It really will.


I found the source of my unhappiness these last few months. I think it's been fixed. Other than wanting to set my cal book on fire. (But that's different) And, I think in the past 2 or 3 weeks I've learned to control my tic without the stupid meds. Most of the time at least.

I've decided not to let people piss me off as easily. It's stupid and most of the time it's the goal they're going for anyway. So all you people out there trying to piss me off (are there any ? :P) it just got harder. So HA.

I apologize to everyone who has been forced to slog through reading all of my stupid petty bullshit on this. I'd delete it all, but I think it teaches me a lesson.

No comments: