11.13.2003

Feeling better

Yes, the title depicts all. I do, in fact, feel much better about...well about everything. I am in a much clearer state of mind, I feel happier, and I see a few more positive aspects to the world. So the last blog was written in a moment of panic, of extreme fear, of depression, and of hatred for the world around me. A lot of people who normally don't have recently been making me very angry, but oddly enough, a few people who I didn't used to like very much, or who didn't used to like me seem tolerable, and actually I don't mind being around them. I can see possibilities of friendship where I never thought possible. But the annoying people need to stop. I don't know if it's them doing 'things' more often, or me becomeing more aware of them, but these idiosyncrasies make me want to seclude myself from certain things that I really do take interest in. Or kill them. Whatever.

So, on a lighter note, white chocolate mocha expresso...very good. I'm drinking it now in fact. I could see an addiction develop here. But only a wintertime addiction, because it's not so great as iced coffee...but I guess that's what caramel machiatto is for, right? (Man, I just realized how sad that is...I have a Starbucks menu in my head *hang head in shame*)

Yeah, so pretty much I feel better, I would delete the blog from Tuesday, but then I wouldn't have it to look back on, and I think it should stay there.

Squeeeeee!

No comments: