11.07.2003

Wow, so registering for classes = giant pain in the ass for Heather. 4 hours (at least) of traipsing around trying to get all of this shit that nobody told me was broken fixed...I never knew people could be so incompetent. Actually...I guess I did. It seems to be the way of people...man, what a motif, hating people in general and liking them in specific...it seems to suit me more every day.

I wonder more and more every day what makes people think they are so much better than everything else. Even other people...I don't get it...people (with rare exception) are fucking stupid, not like funny stupid, although watching someones demise is kind of funny, but bang-your-head-against-the-wall-to-not-catch-the-stupid stupid. Like stupid that makes the IQ of a room drop. Substansially.

So I came home for (part of) the weekend, seems like the biggest waste of time ever. Nobody is here, yet they want me to come home and see them. Man, so I guess the 'oh I miss my daughter sooooooo much!' ends after the 5 minute mark of my arrival...which actually turns out well for me because I can sit around, not do anything and not have to worry about other people for a little while, which is pretty nice, so yeah.

End

No comments: