11.30.2003

Man, I'm generally not so much the "bitch" (though I'm sure many people beg to differ). But when I get upset, I just realized how much of a bitch I can be. It's like "well, you hurt my feelings...now I'm going to demolish yours...I'm going to find everything I can remember back as far as I can about you and use it against you to make you feel as bad as you made me feel." Granted, sometimes people deserve that...but afterward it kinda makes me feel bad, especially if they respond. (In any other way than "Fuck you" or walking/going away) But, I guess that's just the way I am, eh? Dunno, I mean I never really thought of myself as a mean person, but apparently can be.

Does that make you mean? Or is it more a 'crime of passion/temporary moment of insanity' type thing? I mean, a lot of the things I say I don't even mean...they just kinda of work their way out through my ranting...I try really hard not to be a mean person, do a few slip-ups now and then really null all the nice I try to act toward people?

No comments: