11.23.2003

Late night Wal-Mart runs

So, after feeling totally...um....denied (maybe ignored or unwanted is a better word?) tonight, I decided it was definitely time for a late night Wal-Mart run. But it's ok that it happened, I guess I should have expected as much. Guess that's what happens when you get your hopes up for once. Only way that you can go is down. Good thing Kellie was there to support my necessity...Chris too...it's not so much with the fun going by yourself. So we played with the toys, and then made fun of the toys (I used to play with doctor kits, kids now aspire to work at McDonalds???) and played a little football and such... then of course the latenight/early morning trip to IHOP, which is always good. Man, it was like a typical night in high school for me....the playing in Wal-mart followed by the fooding at IHOP (or Bennigans usually). It's nice to know that people here aren't so different from my other friends. It's also nice to know that I'm not the only one who likes sushi, and I can't wait for tomorr....I mean later today when we go out to have some...it's so yummy.

My other new 'theme song' applies more every day. So I realized what Fiji is to me. And I realized that how much and the way in which I talk about it is actually a really good gauge of how crappy I am feeling. So...I've incessantly talked about it for the last 3 or 4 days...kinda sucks, though I love Fiji more than anywhere else. I want to pack up and leave everyone, without a trace, a goodbye or anything like that. Just go, and never come back. Ever. I'll relax in my hammock on the beach with a coconut full of lemonade with the little umbrella in it and a cool brightly colored straw. I'll be carefree and life will be great. And I will never have to deal with stupid things ever ever ever ever ever ever ever again. Ever. Man, dream worlds are great. I'd just be happy with living there and chilling in the hammock on the beach with the coconut lemonade and such 1 or 2 days a week. Or even a few a month. I could deal with that. Man, what a life. Especially since it's in Fiji.

No comments: