11.25.2003

spearmint
You are Spearmint.
You are quick-witted and sharp. You pay close
attention to details and you can tell what your
friends are feeling. You are always the first
to understand a joke and you are valued for
your insight and advice. However, you
sometimes isolate yourself from other people,
afraid to share your own feelings.
Most Compatible With: Cinnamon


Which Tic-Tac Flavor Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Hmm...maybe...dunno...guess we'll see.

So anyway, I'm not sure what to think about anything anymore. I know what I want but I don't know what's going to happen, and I'm not sure what will happen if I get my way. I just hope things turn out well. I liked where I was two weeks ago and I'd really like to get back to that. I hope it happens and I think it will...but I'm pretty blind so I haven't as good of an idea about what's going on as I like to think I do. I guess I'll find out...only time can tell.

No comments: