11.29.2003

Man, definetly needed to see old friends tonight. I mean new friends are great, but the old ones are so much more comfy and broken in...like those shoes everyone has that even though they are uber old you still wear them cuz they are uber duber comfy? Yah, like that. Only people. And not so smelly. So, the epiphinal nerd moments just keep happening...I mean I thought i was just a little nerd, but it seems like MAN, Heather = bigger nerd everyday. When you bring your calculus homework to a friends' house so you can study while you chill...*sigh* so sad...Oh well, I'm still cool to, uh...me. :O)

Anyway, so hanging out with people who I don't ever get to see anymore made me really happy. Just hangin out with the old buddies...I miss them, can't wait to see everyone in December for Jill's party. *excited*

So, I was also uber suprised that Mr. Old Man Driver drove all the way down Corinne's street BACKWARDS! Talk about my jaw hitting the floor. I first of all didn't think he would do something like that and second didn't think he WOULD do something like that - Mr. Cautious he is. WAY TO GO ROB! I'm proud of you, man! Between beating up Natalie with kolaches to keep her from scoring with the apparently UBER HOT enemy to racing over the speedbumps in reverse, I guess "all those college folk" have began to "corrupt" you hehehe.

So, yeah, for all you digital camera freaks out there...like I said I was gonna get a digital camera, then I realized I take all of like 3 pictures a year so it would be kinda pointless - plus I have all of you to take better pics for me! So, make sure you post all your stuff from tonight...I can't wait to see all the random pics! :D

Hmm, I guess that's all...I might make it to bed before 3 for once...chilling in my room listening to The Mars Volta is putting me in the mood for some sleepage, so adieu...

Ahh...PS to Chris- acts of randomness become MORE random when I question it...if I question it RANDOMLY!

No comments: