4.19.2004

BLAH

That right now, is the most versatile word ever. It describes...well me presently. How I feel, what I feel, what I see, everything. I was talknig to a few people about circumstances under which I would transfer to another school, and it seems the more I talk and think about it, the more it seems I could do it. Depending on how much of my crap transferred, that is. I dunno, maybe like Kellie and Jared said (in Jason's blog) summer is going to be a good time to be...away. Maybe the working and the school and everything will keep me occupied enough that I won't have time to be sad or angry or any of those other negative piano-wire-requiring feelings I seem to be feeling as of late. Maybe I can get back in touch with some old friends, in addition to staying in touch with the new ones. Scenery change I suppose or something like that. A little Fiji in my backyard with my cat and my ducks while I chill in the middle of my pond in my canoe and watch the clouds and/or the stars. I haven't done that in awhile. Maybe some catching up with the family that seems to be missing me too, even if they are unbearable at times.

Maybe my priorities are just out of line. I hate being alone but I think sometimes some of the friendships I look to are the wrong ones. But there are a lot that aren't, and I think I need to appreciate and help those grow more.

I'm really tired of drama. I'm tired of seeing it, I'm tired of being involved in it, I'm tired of causing it. I think perhaps I shouldn't speak for awhile. I should just walk around and watch, silent and unfeeling. That way, there's no way I could cause or have to deal with any more drama. I thought by leaving high school the stupid high school drama would go away. Well, I guess technically it has....it's been replaced by stupid college drama - which seems much worse. I think people need to 1) stop being manipulative, 2) stop being stupid and 3) find better things to do than intentionally cause problems - there are plenty of fucking games out there - go find one.
Wow, actually I think 1, 2, and 3 are pretty much all the same thing. Awesome, go me, way to say the same thing 50 billion (or 3) times.

Oh, and Operation "Turn Over a New Leaf" has begun. Results so far: getting 'interrogated' (or dare I say bitched out, it seems a bit harsh to put it that way) by Jason, who convinced me to try it in the first place. Not results expected, but I guess obviously those will take more than a few days... but that's ok, no hard feelings, at least not on my part.

Oh, and KillBill2 was good. No, that's not true. It was bitchin. Fuckin awesome.

No comments: