4.27.2004

Feeling a little better today. Unfortunately, registered for summer classes. That's always nice and depressing. "yay i get to spend my whole summer doing what i didn't want to do during the fall or spring semester!" heh, oh well, my fault I guess. Also talked my ECE prof into dropping 2 quiz grades instead of just 1. Or rather taking my quiz average as a grade. Which is good, cuz the higher I can get, the better (obviously) :P

Need to do work so bad, but stupid MATLAB and the stupid random functions that don't really do anything but do something that I'll never need except for on this stupid homework. Bah!

I really need to clean my room. A lot.

So I went home today to pick up some stuff to register, and the baby ducks aren't toooo ugly anymore. They're gonna be bigger than Wiggles I think. (The original duckie) And my cat kills baby rabbits :( Man, I sound like I live in the middle of fuckin nowhere :P hehe in 'da country. Not really. Try like 30 minutes north of campus. In a neighborhood. Even though the guy down the road has a sign that says "goats for sale" Man, craziness. I want a goat. But my mom said no. I think it's because I already have three ducks, a cat, numerous squirrels, birds and rabbits, and a sister, so they don't want anymore pets. hehehe

No comments: