4.02.2004

Wow, so it's 3:30 am and I just finished my ECE project. That kinda sucks. It was really stupid too, totally pointless. Heh, if I ever need programming done, I'll just pay someone to do it for me :P That's what all the real ECE majors are for :)

Hmm, so not too much going on. I found a one way ticket to Fiji for under $1200. I could leave May 6th and never come back.
Man, Fiji, what a great place.

So, I think that maybe the summer will make things better. Perhaps a change of pace is all I need. Granted, I'll still be doing a fuckload of stuff, maybe the difference in people will make things more manageable. I think that's sometimes all that is necessary is a 'scenery change'...kind of one of those "how can I miss you if you don't go away" kind of things. So hopefully I can ride it out until then. And after that, we'll see. I'm still kind of keeping the transferring thing in the back of my head, though I'm not entirely sure where to that would be, and Fiji is ALWAYS (or never, whichever way it's been explained to you by me) an option. So I guess as long as my options are open I'll stay slightly sane enough to be kept out of the asylum.

Yeah, so that's all that's going on. I hate Matlab. I love Fiji. Sounds like an easy choice, doesn't it? Man, I wish I could make it.

Oh and frisbee was pretty fun tonight. You should've been there Kellie :(
Maybe I'll bring a frisbee to Fiji. That might be cool.

No comments: