4.22.2004

Yay for the celebration of "the passing of Wednesday to Thursday"!

Found some more cool music. Actually, people either sent it to me or I listened to it tonight, but whatever, that's finding too...

So I'm looking for Blast! to download, cuz it's the coolest thing ever. But I can't find it all :( so if anyone finds it randomly (which seems rather unlikely but...ya know...) it would be really cool if you'd let me know. Cuz Blast! is awesome. And I miss guard a lot :(

Yay for Blast! and having to be God reincarnated to be able to get in....if there's even an opening....cuz if not they wouldn't even let God in. But they're still super awesome.

Oh, and I kinda gave up on the Flooble thing, at least for now, cuz it keeps erasing all the stuff in my blog. So I'll try when I'm not so busy. Til then, guess ya gotta stick to the comment thingies. Sorry.

No comments: