4.20.2004

Hmm, so what to say?

The next....well...until school is out is gonna be hell. Project after test after paper after test after....DEATH! Yeah, so I thought I had nice, spread out finals...turns out that they're all 1 day apart. BAM, BAM, BAM. Just like that. 5,6,7. And the human sit shit in there somewhere too. Bah, stupid departmental exam crap. Oh well, I'll be done before all of you guys!!! And I guess once I'm done, I get to laugh at all of you who aren't. Not really, but ya know, gotta find a reason to pull through somewhere, right? :-D

Yep. What else? Hmm....not much really, I think I did play a bit much Halo, cuz when I close my eyes I see the little 'jewguns' and the health meter and some random Halo background shit....haha awesome. Whoever said video games rot your brain was soooo wrong. They don't rot it, they just reprogram it! :) And, according to Miranda's blog video games actually help surgeons. So HAH! Take that Mum and Dad! Go buy me an Xbox so I can be a good doctor! ::score for Heather::

Oh, and check out Brittnee's blog, cuz ninjas rock!

No comments: