4.29.2004

So I find it quite interesting how something gets posted and people automatically seem to assume it's about them. I find it especially interesting that this only happens when something negative is posted, never when it is something good do people respond to it with "was that about me" and such. Hmm, perhaps there is a reason for this, but I'm going to be late for class so I'll edit this and finish it later.

Ok, now to finish the post...and only like 6 hours after I started. Like I was saying, sometimes things just aren't about you. They just aren't, and that's that. And sometimes, people need to realize this. AND, sometimes people really need to grow up. Like, "we aren't in high school anymore, so stop acting like a highschool freshmen" grow up. No, this isn't really directed at anyone in particular, before everyone starts asking. It's just a general thing I've noticed. And also, no, I'm not putting myself above all of this. I admit I need to grow up about stuff too. (I'm working on it) So yeah, definetly sick of stupid pettiness. Because all it's there to do is piss people off and apparently some people really thrive off of shit like that.

So on a happier note, I got 1 cal problem done off my review. AND, it only took me about an hour and a half :-/ But that's ok I have until Monday to learn it all and take my test. And my ECE is pretty much done except for that stupid comment that no one understands. So yeah, going pretty well :-D Much happiness from Heather, other than the annoyances stated in these last 2 posts. But whatever, school is about to be out and then I don't have to deal with anyone I don't want to deal with for a whole 2 months. ::shrug:: sometimes distance is the best cure.

No comments: