4.27.2004

Craziness. It's all craziness. Conversations that I never thought would be possible again, glances I haven't seen in months, smiles that haven't been there in ages. I guess it's true you can't miss something that's always there.

"I wish that I could fly
Into the sky
So very high
Just like a dragonfly

I'd fly above the trees
Over the seas in all degrees
To anywhere I please"

I feel like I can....but I think I'll stay right here for now.

Sorry to all the people outside the spectrum that seem to be affected by my decisions. But they're mine, be they right or wrong. And much much more sorry to all of the people inside the spectrum who are affected by them. That I suppose I could have kept from happening.

"I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend
You could cut ties with all the lies that you've been living in
And if you do not want to see me again I would understand"

Maybe I'm the one who needs to step back...chill out...not kill myself over stuff...take other people's advice when it's obviously more beneficial than my own...all that stuff. But I know one thing I won't take other people's advice on. Ever.

No comments: