4.10.2004

So ever get the feeling that when people say "I'm sorry" it doesn't really mean anything anymore? "I'm sorry" is a phrase thrown around so much these days that it seems like it's meaning has been lost. Kind of like "I love you". I know when I say those two phrases, that at least 95% of the time I mean them. I don't tell people I love them if I don't. And I don't apologize (yeah, there's a few exceptions there) unless I mean it.

Kinda makes me wish I could be like all these fake ass people I see sometimes. You know, the ones who apologize and are "your friend" only to talk shit about you 30 seconds later? The ones who "love you" til you fuck them and then they walk away? People like that either are fuckin smart as hell and don't give a damn or live a really big lie it seems. Man, to live in a world where you're always right, you're perfect, and anyone who crosses this judgment is a terrible person. Wow. I guess thats one of those all-or-nothing worlds.

Anyway, so boredom sucks. I've found so many random websites in the last 6 or 7 hours it's not even funny anymore. Man, there is some creepy shit on the internet. And spades. Spades is fun.

Ok, time for sleep methinks. Or rather, mehopes.

No comments: