4.09.2004

I'm bored. It's 3:30 am and apparently I can't sleep. I guess being up til 5 or later all week has fucked with my mind. Spades can only entertain me for so long, and it sucks because I know I have to be up at like 7:50 tomorr...today.

Blah.

Incubus is cool.

I feel kinda bad, my friend invited me to Buzzfest, but this definetly has to be the worst Buzzfest lineup ever. I mean, I like Puddle of Mudd and all, but you'd think they could get someone better to headline. Plus I don't have the money to pay for the tics. Damn, this broke college student shit sucks. I bought food in quarters and dimes today. And now I'm out of quarters and dimes :/ The worst part: I have like $3,000 that I could spend. But I feel so bad pulling like $50 a week out of my acct and not putting anything back in atm. Damn, maybe I should work a weekend or two... but that would require me to work :( *so lazy*

Hmm, what else? I think I might get an Xbox...like over the summer. Heh, just for Halo prally. That's kinda sad :P I wonder how many people are gonna fail once Halo2 comes out. Man, that's gonna suck for them.

So the level of annoyinginity (man, that's the COOLEST word ever) seems to have gone down around me recently. Except Jason, but he's a retard, so that's ok :) hehe, just jokin.

Frisbee was fun tonight. Not a LOT of people, but enough to make a challenge. I wish Kellie would come back to frisbee :(

I might go 'clubbin' with some friends this weekend, provided I don't have to go out of town Friday. Man, I can't really picture me doing something like that...it seems weird. *freakiness* Oh well, one more reason to try to look cute. Maybe one time it'll actually work! :D

So, this was entertaining for a while, passed some time before I'll go to sleep, then I ran out of stuff to talk about. I need a hobby. Like, uh...somethin. Something interesting and inexpensive. Yep.

End

No comments: